This guide will help you effectively present or reviews your business idea and plans, and shows it’s feasibility over a specific time period- 1, 3 or 5 years generally. It allows investors and lenders to make a quick and in-depth assessment of the business venture, and also lays the foundations for your business success. It should show how you plan to lead the business in the future.
- Business plan structure- There are specific structures that work best when developing your business plan to ensure that it is the most effective and informative that it can be.
- Feasibility study- How to do an in-depth study into product analysis, resource evaluation, weaknesses, strengths.
- Market analysis- Competitor analysis, target market evaluation, marketing, risk analysis.
- Funding options- crowd funding, angel investors, banks, loans, grants.
- Financial planning- Costs, projections, sales projections, layouts.